Saturday, September 13, 2008

Momma's Boys

I am so proud of Chandler and Hayden.

First, Mr. Hayden got a 100 on his Spelling test!! Yay! I have promised him ice cream, and I am gonna have to pay up soon.

And, Chan-man had his first varsity game tonight. He started out JV, and they moved him to Varsity just this week. He didn't get much playing time tonight, but that will come in time. Just getting to see him suited up on a Friday night was awesome. The feel in the air was so infectious. The band playing. The cool September evening. And my favorite: the half time show! Friday nights are all about football here in Texas,and it didn't disappoint. I had forgotten how fun it was. I am excited to be able to spend Friday nights with my family watching my Chan-man. I can't believe how fast time has flown. I remember his first day of Kindergarten like it was yesterday, and now he is a Junior in high school!! Anyway, I'll stop reminiscing. They didn't win, probably because they didn't let Chan play enough... just kidding. Here are the few pictures I could get.

Chan on the sidelines talking to a teammate


Chan- he is so handsome!


talking with the family after the game


the empty field after the game, those two little dots running toward the end zone are Hayden and Chloe


the hubby- he's cute... I think I'll keep him


Hayden, cutie pie and best speller ever!


Hunter, heartbreaker

3 comments:

Krista said...

I used to love High School football games!! Good times;)

Kelli said...

I can't believe that is Chandler. How fun - we'll try to come out one Friday night for a game - that would be so cool to see him. I also love that feeling on football game nights in high school, even though I had no school spirit and had no idea what was going on - it was just the feeling.

Anonymous said...

So neat---I didn't know Chandler was playing football. Maybe me, Thomas, & Rachel will be able to catch a game. I used to LOVE going to Friday night football games! See you tomorrow! joy