Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I am THAT girl

The flustered, rushed, always late, disorganized one. I try, I really do. But, I am a mess. I am never on time, I procrastinate getting ready. Which means I have to drive like a maniac every time I go some somewhere. I am forgetful too. And, then there's my purse. Which y'all know from reading on here before, is a cluttered, black hole. I really don't know what to do about this. You'd think I would learn my lesson by now, but no. Take today for example. I had a Dr. appointment and of course I was late, which meant I was last to be seen. So, a quick appointment took two hours. Now, I have a mile long to do list that I have this overwhelming need to get done before bed. And, I am running out of time. Uggghhh.... But, instead of worry about things I can't control, I am taking my mom to dinner for her birthday. So there. I'll just stay up way too late and once again get no sleep. Oh, the life of being one of those girls.

6 comments:

Kelli said...

Who did your new look? It looks really good - I like it a lot. Ya'll have a good trip tomorrow, and smell that baby's head for me. Also - pinch behind his neck.

Erica said...

I saw you at dinner tonight with your mom at the big F! You left before I could get over there. And I am your long, lost twin "that girl". I keep thinking I'll grow out of it...

Ashley said...

Shannon did it for me. She offered and I took her up on it. I really like it, it's hands down my absolute favorite. Erica- you were at Fresco's?? How funny. Are we craving Mexican food? I am quite sure we're too old to grow out of it, darn it!

Simply Sarah *K* said...

Haha...Ashley...I am THAT GIRL, too. Never on time, never organized, can't get myself together for the life of me! ANd what sucks is I try SO HARD to get places on time, but it never works!
And have fun with the baby!

Shannon said...

Hehe...it was fun to do your blog, I am glad you like it! And you know what, it is good that there are "girls" like ya'll b/c that helps girls like me (10 minutes early, 95% of the time) to RELAX!


mmmm....Fresco's....

Erica said...

Yes, I was there with a bunch of moms. We were the loud group at the window table. I didn't really feel like eating, so I just flapped my gums...oh, and took out a bowl of queso. :)