Monday, September 1, 2008

Proof-

that I DO have a 4th kid. I have come to accept the fact that Chandler is growing up and would rather be with his friends than his family. It bugs me, but what can you do? He is breathing down 17! Gasp!! So, he is almost never with us when we do stuff as a family, like today's bike ride. Sad, I know. But, before long he will be on his own. And, then there's the fact that he HATES having his picture taken. Which means that when I do a blog post he is almost never in the pictures, because he is gone or avoiding the camera. So, the other day in a desperate attempt to take new pics of the kids for the blog, I woke him up and bribed him with a cookie, if he would pretty please smile and let me take a picture. And, this is how that turned out:

3 comments:

Shannon said...

LOLOL, teenagers!

Kelli said...

I love our Chan. It would take a cookie to get me out of bed for pictures, too. Although too many cookies is why I hate having my picture taken.

Anonymous said...

That cracks me up.

Michelle