Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Oh what a day I am having!!

Chloe's binder is gone. Into thin air. She lost it, who knows where? It was one of the expensive binders that zips, and it was full of school supplies. About $25 bucks worth. The kicker: no Lost and Found at school... Back to Office Depot we go.

Chloe and Hayden have so much homework today. Chloe had 90 math problems and Hayden has reading to do and flashcards and spelling words to study. Needless to say, I am hitting the Advil pretty hard. I completely suck at math. I max out at 5th grade math. Which is sad. Oh well, I have some talents somewhere. Need to find those.
Oh yeah, they also sent home a fundraiser packet today. Yippee! They lasted til the third week of school. Impressive.

My dogs drank beer today. And, not just any beer. Beer that has been in my Cowboy Cooler for 2 and a half months. Not sure why Jon never threw it out? Maybe he's getting a heads up on the Science Fair? Anyway, a bottle broke and the dogs went to town. Let's just say they sneezed and gagged as they continued to lap it up. They are now resting, hopefully they're not hung over. I am pretty sure Coco winked at me... Oh, and they chewed on the broken shards of glass.

My frig is on the fritz again! For like the millionth time this year. I finally bit the bullet and called Sears. Jon has been doing the temporary fix thing (blow drying the frozen coils) for several months. But, momma is tired of this crap. So, Sears will be here between 8 and 5. Nice large window there. I guarantee you they come at 1, which is the same time the missionaries will be here. Let's just hope the repairman wears the right size pants and a belt. Not really in the mood to see "Plumber's, but I'm a Refrigerator Repairman Crack". Unless, he's cute. Ok gag, not really.

And, last but surely not least: My cat keeps barfing. ALOT. His tummy can't tolerate canned or people food. Or too many treats. Mental note to self: talk to kids about spoling and overfeeding cat.

9 comments:

Erica said...

You have the most interesting life. Makes mine look like a snooze-fest.

Shannon said...

haha, i totally second j.e.m.s comment. your everyday life is so full of stories!

Simply Sarah *K* said...

Good stuff, Ashley!! Good luck tomorrow :)!

Ashley said...

Interesting huh? I am quite sure yours is not a snooze fest Erika. If so, I would gladly trade, besides I wanna play with that princess castle Megan just got. And, for the record I believe it's called a black cloud.
Thanks, Sarah

Kelli said...

I'm having one of those days, too, I'll spare the details. And it's not sad to max out at 5th grade math. If the black cloud remains, maybe some romance with Coco is in order...

Krista said...

Wow!! What a crazy day! I hope it gets better;)

Missy said...

Aww. Well if there's any good news, all the school supplies at Target are on clearance. The ones in the back by where the Halloween stuff is going in. At least they still had some on Monday so you might try there first. It's not like Office Depot isn't right next door!

Cheree said...

Beer doesn’t go bad. Sounds like you could have used it a bit more than the dogs. :-)
My favorite stress buster is a glass of red wine. 2 will make the math problems fun even.
(Leave it up to me to be a bad influence – that’s what I’m here for.)

Ashley said...

For the record, I don't drink. The beer was Jon's. I haven't drank since high school. Learned my lesson- too much beer = baby.