Monday, September 15, 2008

Take me out to the ball game...

Well, we had our first softball game. The team we played couldn't have been out of high school long. Put it this way- we didn't win. We tried though, and no one broke any bones. Which are both pluses. Most important, we had FUN! I gave Chloe the camera and told her to snap away.

Me!


Jon! (pretty eyes)


Jenna and Jon


Marcie and our subs (not sure of their names, oops...)


Me and Chloe, can you tell she has been sneaking into the make-up?


Me and Marcie


Jesse and Marcie


Mia

6 comments:

Shannon said...

Looks like fun! What a fun thng to do with your hubs! And I like how Chloe's makeup matches her barettes :D

Kelli said...

Very good pics of you, Ash. You are so pretty. I'm glad you are getting to do softball, I know you have always liked it and been good at it.

Ashley said...

Yeah, she snuck the makeup, awesome huh? I am glad to be burning some calories, I just wish we were playing volleyball. Thanks for the compliment, I always feel like such a dog. You see I am wearing a ton of makeup too. Plus, under that cap is a grease bucket. My poor hair, not a good day.

Krista said...

You look very good in those pics!! That would be so much fun!!

Amazing Grace said...

you're so pretty~ and oh so photogenic~

Ashley said...

Grace- thank you. You are too sweet!