Wednesday, October 8, 2008

2010: a party planner's dream

I love to throw parties, showers, dinners, etc. And, I usually go overboard. But, I am afraid I can't wrap my little brain around all that needs to be celebrated in 2010. I seriously need to start rolling pennies or selling plasma so I can afford all these parties. Or get a loan and open a party planning business. Except, that wouldn't make much sense if I was the client AND the hired help now would it? Here's the official LIST of all the awesomeness coming in 2010:

Jon turns 40!
Chan turns 18!
My lil' sis Amy turns 30!
My parent's 50th wedding anniversary!
My mom turns 70!
My big bro Ken turns 50!
Chandler graduates from high school, did you hear me? HIGH SCHOOL!!!

See what I mean? That's a lot of cake and punch! I am starting to plan in my head already. 2009 is gonna be busy too, just not as much. Hunter turns 13, my dad turns 70 as well, and my sister's husband Bryce turns 30. Whew, I may go see if McDonald's is hiring. Ok, maybe Chick-Fil-A, they are closed Sundays and they have infinitely better food.

P.S. family, please let me know if I have forgotten anything, and if I forgot YOU, I apologize.

4 comments:

Kelli said...

The ones that freak me out are Amy turning 30 and Chandler graduating. Holy cow, time goes way too fast.

Ashley said...

I know, but if she's turning 30 that means I'll be 36. Which is freaking scary!

Simply Sarah *K* said...

You would be such a rad party planner! How cool would that be? Especially if the client let you run with your imagination!!

Ashley said...

Thanks Sarah! It would be fun. I wanna open a little boutique or candy store really bad. But, it wouldn't make me squat especially in this economy. So, I'll just daydream...