Thursday, October 23, 2008

Bummer...

I found out some news today that made me sad. I am sworn to secrecy for the next few days until the cat's out of the bag. In this particular situation, this news couldn't come at a worse time. But, I am hoping it will be a good thing. Although at this moment it has me a bit melancholy. I will for sure get on here and update everyone Monday or so. To some people this news will mean nothing, others have been there before, and I hope some people will be as bummed as me. So, feel free to guess or sympathize if you are so inclined. I can tell some people but not others and definitely I won't post it in comments.

P.S. No, I am most definitely NOT pregnant and everyone I know is fine. Just in case that was your guess...

6 comments:

Simply Sarah *K* said...

My interest is peaked!

Shannon said...

yup! i am totally confused, and can't wait to hear what's up

Ashley said...

I emailed y'all the situation. Let me know what y'all think.

Erica said...

Hmmmm...I'll be checking back...interesting.

Krista said...

What????

Borton Family said...

Why do we need to wait till Monday? Can we have a clue.