Saturday, October 4, 2008

Girls Only!

Today Jon and the boys headed to Waco to watch OU play Baylor (Go Sooners! Final score: OU 49- Baylor 17, yay OU!), so me and Chloe had a girl's only day. I let her choose the activity if I could choose the restaurant. Well, she chose the mall. Wouldn't have been my first pick, but to her the mall is like, amazing or something. I found it to be hot and crowded. People tend to flock to the mall as if the end of the world is coming. Put it this way, I'll NEVER go the mall on a Saturday again! We ended up eating first at my favorite place, P F Chang's where we shared lettuce wraps and crab wontons. Chloe isn't 100% fond of Chinese and I am still on this diet thing, so we just shared the appetizers and each had one of those shot glass desserts. Chloe had chocolate cake and I had carrot cake, Yum-O! We then went to Bath and Body Works for air fresheners, hand soaps, and bubble bath, and to Claire's so Miss Chloe could get her ears pierced again. Yes, I gave in. She now has two holes in each ear, but is only allowed a teeny earring in the top hole until she's older. She is very proud of her earrings, such a little princess. We made a final stop at Target and played with all of the Halloween goodies and bought a few necessities like Diet Dr. Pepper, Halloween Oreos, and some crazy candy I couldn't resist. We had a fun day, but we are both glad it's time to settle down, we are exhausted!

Chloe showing off her earrings


Queen Momma and Princess Chloe


Me and Chloe, again...


Another earring shot, I told you she was proud!


The CANDY! Gross huh?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

WTF?!?!

Anonymous said...

WTF?!?!

Simply Sarah *K* said...

Those earrings look totally cute! And those Halloween goodies are cracking me up!!
YAY for girls day! Glad you had fun....
Gotta get me some of those shades ;)

Krista said...

Very cute earrings!! That is so fun to have girls day!

Shannon said...

I am all about one on one time with the kids! Looks liek you had a blast!

Cheree said...

Looks like you girls had tons of fun!!! I wasn’t going to mention anything about the earrings because – well – I’m pretty liberal about a lot of stuff. I had 3 (in each ear) by high-school. The ear lobe is just fat – those holes will grow up fine if/when she gets tired of them. Now piercing of cartilage – that’s another thing. I just don’t cartilage will heal as nicely . . .

Ashley said...

I have my left ear pierced 6 times, my right ear twice, and my nose. But, most of them have closed by now. I actually did 4 of my ear holes and my nose myself. Nuts!