Friday, October 10, 2008

Free Ice Cream!

Not for you silly, for Hayden! At Hayden's school they are trying to get as many Box Tops for Education as possible, so they are doing a drive. Box Tops for Education are these tiny little coupons on the tops of alot of foods you probably eat everyday. They are worth 10 cents each for the school, so if every kid brings as many as possible, that can add up quick. The money pays for cool things like field trips, supplies, playground equipment, etc. Last year neither Chloe or Hayden got to do a field trip because of funds. So, we are trying to make up for it. If you have any box tops that Hayden can have, he would really appreciate it. Just clip 'em out, stick 'em in an envelope and send them on!! His class can get a free ice cream sundae party if they collect the most box tops. He has already filled up one whole sheet. The drive ends October 24th, so e-mail me and I can get you my address. And, obviously if you have kids in school send the box tops to their teacher. Every school WANTS box top coupons! But, if you don't have kids in school or just want to be really generous, send them on. Hayden might just share his ice cream with you. Ok, not really. He won't even share with me and I birthed that kid!



Read all about Box Tops for Education and the participating products HERE!

3 comments:

Simply Sarah *K* said...

DUDE! I knew I would find someone to give my saved boxtops to!! I seriously have a ton I was saving for my sister, but she says her school doesnt do...so YAY!

Ashley said...

OOH THANKS!!!

Erica said...

If you promise not to tell my 4th grade teacher aunt, then I will send my latest stash to you. Shhhh...secret. :)