Saturday, October 25, 2008

Chloe, Chloe, Chloe

So far since I have had my blog I have tried to do a nice post for family birthdays. I did one for Chloe's early birthday party but not her actual birthday. We were in Utah, and then school started etc, etc. I reminded her that I did one for her party, (see the awesomeness here) but she said she wanted one with BABY photos. I do feel bad, it has been 3 months since her birthday. So, I got my scanner dusted off and scanned lots of baby pics.

Chloe-
I love you to the moon and back. You are my special baby girl. I never thought in a million years I would be blessed with such a sweet, talented, beautiful little girl. Me and you are a team in this crazy houseful of stinky boys. Love ya baby doll! Happy Be-LATE-ed birthday!

First official portrait 7-25-97


Fresh and new Chloe with Mommy and Daddy (dob 7-24-97)


Mommy, Chloe, and Aunt Sarah (8 days old)


Chloe Halloween 1997


Chloe and Nana's dog (she used to ride him like a horse)


Chloe Christmas 1999


Chloe in 2000 with one of Aunt Kelli's kittens


after gymnastics class in 2001


gymnastics team photo (Hot Shots 2001-2002)


Aunt Amy and Chloe getting her hair did. She would always make Amy corn-row her hair


Kindergarten picture 2002


Chloe and Hayden showing their muscles 2004


Chloe 2nd grade


Chloe 5th grade

5 comments:

Shannon said...

such cute pictures! i love the one with the kitty and the next one after it! such a cute little toddler!

Ashley said...

Thank you Shannon, it means alot. Chloe was kinda annoyed that her special post didn't get more attention....

VirtualM said...

Ashley, I hope you don't mind me poking my nose around your blog...I'm Amy's friend Mary from back when we were in high school. I just want to say that she looks so much like you in her 5th grade photo! I remember when she was little...have we really all grown up that much?

Ashley said...

Hey Mary! Of course I don't mind! And, yes. We really have grown up that much!! It's bittersweet to me. I love the wisdom and knowledge, but hate that my kids are growing so fast. And, don't even get me started on wrinkles...

Kelli said...

Sorry my blog visiting has been sporadic since the baby came. It is mostly done on the iPod while I nurse, so I am late commenting here. Chloe is so beautiful. I love the one of her and the kitten.