Friday, October 17, 2008

Friday Night Fun

We went to Chan's game tonight. He only got to play a little since he missed practice twice this week. Thank you poison ivy... The game was so-so, kinda boring. We played Burleson and won, score was awesome (50 to 21), game was sort of a dud. We pretty much watched a little and played around alot. Hayden and Chloe found a ladybug, Hunter texted, and I took pictures. It was chilly, yuck! I am not ready for cold weather. Give me Summer sun anyday. I do like winter clothes, roaring fires, and hot chocolate. But, I can't stand to be cold. I had on a poncho, a hoody, and a blanket and I am still cold, 2 hours later. Anyway, here are some pictures:

Me and Hunter


Chan-man on the sidelines #56


Hayden, picking out the cotton candy flavored Skittles


Little Miss Ladybug


Me and the hubby


Chloe, trying on 7 different types of lipgloss


Texting, texting, 1 2 3


Cutest shoes ever!

4 comments:

Kelli said...

Ash, you look so pretty! I am actually starting to like cold weather, mostly. But especially because nothing is more Fall-like than a football game in cold weather.

Simply Sarah *K* said...

I agree, you are one hot Momma!
And ick..poison ivy! We have that in our yard...James was stepping all thru it when we first moved here, thought his big rash was from mosquitos!! Dork.

Faintastic! said...

Your hair looks awesome. We may have to go see Israel together next time I'm in town.

Ashley said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Our brother Erik once got poison ivy on his "junk". How does poison ivy get in a residential neighborhood anyway?