Wednesday, October 22, 2008

New Addition

My sister Kelli had her baby today, yay! And, due to her prone to fainting husband/ my brother in law (Bryce), I got to go in the OR during her c-section. I have been there each time she has had her babies and I freaking love it! Awesome experience. I would love to be a Labor and Delivery or NICU nurse, but I really don't wanna go to school. Maybe I could fake it? Anyway, everything went well and he is a little doll. We think he looks alot different than his two brothers, his hair seems lighter and his little face has the same expressions but he looks like his own little self. Of course babies grow so fast he will probably look different tomorrow. Now, for more details: Corgan Kelly Taylor was born at 12:31 p.m, weighed 8 lbs. 6 oz. and was 19 & 3/4 inches long. He makes the cutest little sounds and is totally serious about eating. He is a champion nurser! I just loved holding him and kissing his sweet little face. His brothers are gonna be in love with that little cutie! Of course being a chick, I got a teeny bit baby hungry, especially after seeing the cute clothes in the Mommy and Baby boutique at the hospital. But, it has now passed. Whew! I am in a no more babies phase this week. But, enough about me. Congrats guys! We love y'all!

Corgan Kelly Taylor


Kelli and Corgan


Eating his blankie


Aunt Ashley and Corgan


Sooner dress! How cute is that?


P.S. This is my parent's 28th grandchild!!

2 comments:

Krista said...

Congrats!! Total cutie and Kelli looked awesome in that pic;)

Shannon said...

Gah! He is so cute! I was able to go see him tonight, and he sure does look just like a little Corgan! And um, yeah that was not a smart move on keith's part letting me go and see him b/c i TOTALLY want one of my own! So Gorgeous that baby!