Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Things I learned today:

If you are running late someone slow will get in front of you. They will also be afraid to yield on a left turn and make you miss the light twice.

IT IS possible to get 4 kids ready for school in 29 minutes.

If you wear an empire waist top to your OB appointment, the people in the waiting room will smile at you lovingly and assume you are pregnant.

A chargrilled chicken sandwich from Chick-Fil-A has the same calories as a 6 piece box of nuggets plus dipping sauce, except you get more food.

Taking a nap only makes you more tired.

Redheads really do look good in green. My dad always said so, but I never really believed him. Until I wore my new $10 top from Target. I think I looked pretty swell even though I looked pregnant.

Smart One's Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Sundaes are AWESOME! They don't taste diet at all.

That weight loss plateaus are no fun. I have been stuck at the same weight for days... (9.2 pounds lost)

There are lots of calories in Little Debbie's snack cakes. 300 per two cakes. No, I did not eat them, my husband did. A whole box which equals 1500 calories. Sorry honey. The sad thing is that's how many calories I eat in a whole day.

That I am still cool even though I drive a minivan.

That I forgot just how cute my Halloween decorations really are.

That I am blogging about diet, exercise, and calories way too much, sorry!

1 comment:

Krista said...

Too funny!!! I so agree about the slow drivers!! And pretty much everything you just said. You don't talk diet too much and I love those 'smart ones' desserts too;)