Wednesday, December 24, 2008

11:45 on the 26th

**I am not pre-buying tickets online, they won't let you at that theatre for matinee shows. So, I am gonna get there early. I can still purchase your ticket when I get there, let me know. Next time, if there is a next time I am doing this different...**

Sorry, but this has been harder than I thought, ugghh!


Ashley- yes
Sarah- yes
Cheree- yes
Shannon- maybe lunch only?
Margie- yes
Lois- yes
Kelli- lunch?


For those of you that can't make it this time, FOR SURE we will do it again, SOON!!

4 comments:

Simply Sarah *K* said...

Sweet! So excited!

Simply Sarah *K* said...

There better be a next time!! :) hehe.
Cheree is going to meet me at my house at 11, then we will head up...James is SUPPOSED to be home AT 11 to watch the girls. If you could buy our tickets, I'll pay you back.
Hope ya'll had a WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS!!!!

Lois Brown said...

Thanks for all your had work with this. I'm ready!

Ashley said...

Y'all are welcome!! Lois are you riding with me or meeting me? I am leaving here at 10:30ish