Saturday, December 6, 2008

I wasn't kidding

Yep, we really do have 6 trees. To me they are prettier than the pictures show. And, some of them look shorter than they really are. Of course I love them all. And, I confess: the kids trees are new and different this year and the other three pictures were taken last year. But, they will look exactly like they do in these photos. I just haven't done them yet. Let's pretend that I took all of these tonight. Okay? The pictures really don't show what they look like in person, but I may be a little biased. Let me know what you think.

The master bedroom tree. It matches our black, white, and red toile bedroom.



Our game/TV room tree. I remember from last year that my kiddos had been fiddling with things, so it's kinda crooked. We put popcorn strings, movies tickets, etc. on it. This year I might add some mini candy boxes....



The western/rustic living room tree



Chan's music tree. Guitar picks, guitars, silver music notes, and sheet music fabric.



Hunter and Hayden's beach tree. Their room is done in surf stuff. So, I did sunglasses, paper umbrellas, leis, and a starfish topper.


Chloe's tree. Pink, black, high heel shoes, pearls, and ribbon.

4 comments:

Lois Brown said...

You are so amazing! Love them all, although I would have to say my fav's are the Rustic Western one and the Movie room one...but each one is so creative and fun! the music one is fun as well.

Shannon said...

cute cute! I can't wait to have more than one tree! Next year for sure. You did a fantastic job!

Simply Sarah *K* said...

I love all your trees! And each one matches the kids rooms so perfectly!! Very cool!!

Krista said...

They look awesome!! You did a great job.