Monday, December 8, 2008

Under construction...

Ok, so I am behind on all things Christmas. Normally I would have decorated, done picures and cards, shopped, and re-vamped my blog Christmas style by now. But, I have been busy otherwise: 2 roadtrips, dog surgery, dentist appointments, a baby blessing, and 1 science fair project to be exact. So, today I am in the process of getting alot of it done. The outside of the house is decorated, finally. Half the inside is done and half the blog is done. So, I am getting there. Since I am computer challenged, my friend Shannon is doing my blog for me. Thanks Shannon! Hopefully between her creativity and my input we can get it all done up soon!

5 comments:

Simply Sarah *K* said...

Lookin' good, I like the sparklies!

Lois Brown said...

YOu have been busy and I think your doing great and your blog is looking really good!

K said...

Your friend Shannon should help me revamp my blog as well!

kirsten

Shannon said...

I can't wait to see pics of the rest of your house decorations! And Kristen I would love to give your blog a new look :)

Simply Sarah *K* said...

The side color looks good! Good choice Ashley!