Thursday, December 18, 2008

Enough is Enough!

I am so dang tired of cloudy dreary days. I get it, it's Winter. But it's also a Texas Winter. Would someone please tell the sun?? I am ready for a sunny Texas day. It can be cold, I really don't care. I just want to be able to feel the sun on my face and maybe wear a pair of sunglasses. If tomorrow's forecast of sun and 70 degrees is wrong I am packing my bags and moving somewhere warm. Like Arizona. For sure I can't go to Vegas, it freaking snowed there this week!!

6 comments:

Lois Brown said...

I'm ready for some sun too! Maybe it will listen to you!

Krista said...

It was nice and sunny today though;)

Ashley said...

So, did y'all have fun on hubby's sbow day? I haven't seen the sun since Saturday on the way to take pictures then it turned cloudy...

Shannon said...

i agree. cold or hot. make up your mind texas! sheesh!

Krista said...

Hehe!! It was alright, I guess!! I was hoping to get some cleaning done while he was home (I have gotten behind since J.J. has been sick) but he just went shopping;) I guess that should be a good thing but I was just irritated!!

Simply Sarah *K* said...

Looks like the sun heard ya! :) So you don't have to move to Arizona!!