Monday, December 22, 2008

Dinner and a Movie

I am trying to get a group of girls together to go see The Curious Case of Benjamin Button. At some point (before or after) we will make a stop at Hoffbrau Steaks or The Cheesecake Factory for some food and conversation. So- let me know if you are interested in going, what day after Christmas is best for you, and a vote for which restaurant you would like to eat at. I was looking at late afternoon on the 26th or 27th or the following week if necessary. Maybe Monday? Anyway, we will be going to the AMC theatre at the Parks Mall. And, for those of you who are familiar with the area, there are tons of nice restaurants if you would like to vote for a different spot. Let me know, via the comments section obviously. Come on girls, the more the merrier!!

Look at HIM!! You know you wanna go see this movie!

7 comments:

Simply Sarah *K* said...

Oooh! Me! But of course, my working at 5 will probably prohibit me from coming :(...of course! But ya'll have fun.

Shannon said...

Oh! I am in, and the 26th at night, or anytime the 27th is great :) Any restaurant is good with me!

Lois Brown said...

I'm in the 26th or the 27th the next week would be harder for me as I would be back at work, but not impossible depending on when you go...I would like to vote for Cheesecake Factory! That is of course if I have any money left after Christmas! ha!

Cheree said...

Oh – I wanna be your real friend (as apposed to a blog friend)!
I can do the 26th. Or any day the following week (just not the 27th, unfortunately we have a funeral on the 27th . . . . )

Simply Sarah *K* said...

If ya'll do it the 26th, I'll see if I can't swap my shift out and just work later! Especially if Cheree is gonna come!! Woohoo!

Ashley said...

26th is fine with moi. I'll need some ideas on how to get us in and not be stuck on the front row.

Shannon said...

you could prebuy tickets and we can pay you back...that may work! Plus we can all meet early for good seats :D