Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Hey Santa-

So, I've been good this year... sorta. And, I thought I'd do a blog post of ideas just in case you are still making your list and checking it twice. So, here goes.

I would like in no particular order:

someone to come over and dust at least twice a week. I don't like dusting and I am not good at it.

it would be great if the duster person was a good cook and didn't mind throwing together a few meals once in a while. 'Cause I am not good in the kitchen either, unless you count Lean Cuisine and Kraft Mac~n~Cheese.

a personal trainer. This requires no explanation, you have seen my butt and thighs.

for my boys to learn how to pee in the potty without getting it on the floor, walls, or seat. We have gone over this a million times and nada. Arrgghh!

for Hayden to eat something different once in awhile. He has been eating the same 10 foods for years and frankly I am getting bored preparing them.

for Coco and Daisy to please stop barking before 6 a.m. yes, we know they are hungry but really. I never bark at them when they are sleeping, but I might start.

for Pedro to stop drinking from the faucet while I am washing dishes and standing in front of the toilet after we flush. I PROMISE I will get him the largest bowl ever and constantly keep it filled.

for my hair to grow long and my body to shrink in all the right places...

if someone would HELP ME figure out what to do with all of our socks. We are starting on another ginormous basketful. (duster person are you listening?)

So, Santa- I leave you cookies and stuff and you see to it that I get at least one thing on my list, right? We have a deal or what?

3 comments:

Lois Brown said...

Great list! and not unreasonable at all!

Krista said...

You're too funny!!
Your ornament should be in the mail today. Sorry so late. I'm running so behind with my sick kiddo;)

Ashley said...

Krista- I totally forgot about ornament! No worries, get JJ better!