Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Final # for the movies

Who can DEFINITELY go? I am gonna order tickets late tonight while I up twiddling my thumbs waiting for the kids to fall asleep.

Is 11:45 ok or would you rather do 2:45? The earlier one will allow Sarah to be able to go but she has graciously said she would skip if this time didn't work for everyone else. Sarah- can you contact Cheree and see if she will call or email or comment please?

I am gonna pre-buy the tickets on Fandango and you can pay me back. I will also get to the theatre EARLY to hold spots.

Lois- do you know anyone else that wants to go? Can you contact Becca? I misplaced her number.

Ok, that's it. Crossing my fingers this goes off without a hitch.

Brad Pitt and Cheesecake Factory, here we come!!!

4 comments:

Lois Brown said...

I can definately go on the 26th at 11:45...I'll go up early with you to save places if you would like, I could meet you somewhere between my place and yours and then we could go together...I'll call becky wangler and see if she wants to go and I'll let you know! Thanks for pulling this all together it is always a hassle! But I'm waaaaay excited!

Simply Sarah *K* said...

Oooo...Lois you rock!
My vote is for 11:45 and I just got off the phone with Cheree and she is game for 11:45, too.

And yes, THANK YOU ASHLEY. It's like THE hardest thing to plan a group outing! You are very appreciated ;).

Cheree said...

Sarah’s already taken care of me –but now I’m finally checking in. I’m definitely in for 11:45. And I double the THANKS for setting this up. I’m really looking forward to it!! :-)

Shannon said...

I can't make it during the day cause keith works, but one day ashley! One day! You guys are gonna have fun, and NO movie spoilers! ;)