Sunday, December 28, 2008

I do have something to blog about....

but I can't!! I REFUSE to blog about my weekend without photos and for some wacky reason I can't get my pictures to upload, so you'll have to wait until it's cooperating. Which may be never... In the meantime here's all I have.

I saw two awesome movies: The Curious Case of Benjamin Button and Marley and Me. Both were sooo good. I laughed AND cried during both movies.

I dropped my cell phone in Coke. On the way to the movies. I was practically in hysterics because Chan was babysitting. Not that he can't babysit but it was gonna be for over 5 hours. Thankfully everyone survived and I have a new phone. Now, I just need to re-program all my numbers.

I rode the Titan.

I finally got pics to load... see below for our fun-filled family outing!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Cheree said...

Thanks again Ashley for setting up our “Girls-Day-Out” – it was so much fun – and so nice to meet you in person!

Ashley said...

You're welcome Cheree!! It was cool to meet you as well. We did have fun, great movie!!

Lois Brown said...

I'm so glad your phone got fixed....now i just have to replace mine! bummer!

Lois Brown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Simply Sarah *K* said...

That movie was just so good! Thanks for putting it all together! We'll have to do it again soon! ;)
And I'm totally dragging James to go and see Marley and Me soon...it looks so cute!!!