Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Buh Bye 2008

Well, I haven't had alot to blog about the last few days. I am sure I am not the only one who can't stop blogging one day and the next day I got nothing. I just wanted to take a few moments to reflect on 2008. We have had many highs and lows: two sweet new babies born into the family, I knocked 25 pounds off my bod, gained a mini-van, Chandler had another surgery, and I got a hot new haircut... just to name a few. I reconnected with a ton of old friends (thank you MySpace and Facebook) and let's not forget we went from being pet-less to acquiring 2 dogs, a cat, and 3 fish.
I am thankful for all the new people I have met through blogging, and of course through the boundary change at church. I am super curious, excited, and a little nervous to see what 2009 holds for me and my family. Here's to a Safe and Happy New Year!! Be careful, plan those resolutions smartly, and be healthy and prosperous. Thanks for reading, commenting, sharing, and most importantly : friendship.
**** Happy Freakin' New Year! ****

2 comments:

Simply Sarah *K* said...

Happy New Year!! Hope ya'll had a fantastic night :).

Lois Brown said...

Happy new year! hope yours was fun! And I'm very thankful to have you as a new friend in 2009!