Tuesday, December 30, 2008

It's Official...

I am no longer as cool as I once was. I almost got sick on the Titan. And, I got dizzy during The Polar Express at the Omni yesterday. I used to have no fear about roller coasters and stuff. But, over the years I have developed slight anxiety over things that used to never have any effect on me. Like when Jon drives the boat fast or being on an elevator. I even got majorly wigged out when we were on the 4th floor in our hotel over Thanksgiving. So, I should have known that the mother of all roller coasters would get to me and it did. I should have known when my friend Erin told me she got dizzy during her last trip to the Omni, but no. I was determined to go see that movie. We left after 40 minutes... So, I am embarrassing myself even more by posting the picture of me on the Titan. Yes, I did try Lamaze breathing as the picture plainly shows and no it didn't work.

everyone else looks cool, while I look retarded....

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the guy throwing gang signs behind you.

Lois Brown said...

I'm afraid to say we all get older and can't do the things we use to do....no fair that men seem to be able to for longer...again one of those times we wish we could be like our men!

Simply Sarah *K* said...

Kudos to you for even GOING on that ride!! Holy crap, I am so terrified of those things and get SOOOO sick!!
Ok, so Jon just looks like he's having a grand ole time there, too. Tell him to smile like that for pictures ;) hehe!!!
I wish we could have gone w/ you to Polar Express! Thx though!! I hope ya'll had fun!

Krista said...

I am totally the same way!! I used to love roller coasters!! They scare the crap out of me now. I think it started after I had kids. I start thinking....holy moly...if I die on this stupid ride!!

Lois Brown said...

O.k. since you haven't commented on my blog for SEVERAL days I'm wondering 1st of all are you o.k.? 2nd of all are you upset with me? kinda joking and kinda wondering if I said or did something to frustrate you....and 3rd you asked for my email and here it is lois_brown07@hotmail.com Hope you have the Happiest New Year!

Ashley said...

No Lois everything is fine. I am ok and NO I am not upset with you. I haven't commented on any blogs til yesterday and got distracted before I made the rounds. I have been super busy un decorating and cleaning. Have a great New Year!

Kelli said...

ha haha haha ha ha ha ha hahahahahaha!
Whew, sorry, that picture is hilarious. And hey, at least you tried. Every time we drive past the Titan, I get flutters in my chest - not the good kind. No way in HELL will you get me on that thing.

Heather said...

Been there done that. It was great seeing you at Six Flags. Your kids are too cute.

Heather (Wynne)

P.s. Hopefully this isn't a duplicate comment. I had an error come up. So if it is sorry.

Ashley said...

It was really good to see you too Heather. You're kids are cuties also. I only saw your one little boy but I peeked at your blog!