Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Eve: in a nutshell

Parents came over, sisters and their kids came over. Bummed that my kids aren't babies anymore, but also kinda glad. Ate too much. Didn't get in bed til 4:30, am amazed at how long my kids lasted.... I was on the blogs and Facebook at 3 in the morning to pass the time. Here are a TON of photos, and I do mean a TON!

me and Chloe


Jon and Hunter playing chess (waiting til the food was ready...)


me and Hayden


me- self portrait and Hayden an innocent bystander


my dad and his fave gift of all. Not really... let's just say this was a gag gift and my dad wasn't for change this election


me and the babies


Jonah and Corgan in an extreme closeup


sisters, daughter, and nephews


Chan doing a darn good Grinch impersonation


Jonah and Chloe


Chloe and Jonah

7 comments:

Shannon said...

Aww! Cute pics! Glad you had a fun and love filled Christmas! I was the same as you last night, the kids crashed and I couldn't sleep!

Lois Brown said...

Fun to see your pictures! It looks like it was worth all the work!

Ashley said...

Ooh, but am I ever tired! How was your holiday?

Krista said...

Wow!! Beautiful pics!!

Simply Sarah *K* said...

Good pics! What a fun night! :) James was our late-nighter...that will teach him to put the dollhouse together LAST! :)

Faintastic! said...

Did you send me that picture of Chloe and Jonah on the floor? I haven't had a chance to look over what you sent me...

Ashley said...

I am pretty sure I sent it to you Amy. Just let me know, I can re-send it if necessary.