Saturday, February 16, 2008

5 random, useless, boring things about me...

or in other words, I have been tagged. I am to tell you (as if you care) 5 random, useless, boring things about me. And, if I wasn't needing blog material I probably wouldn't even do this. Plus, my sister tagged me and I don't want to be rude.

**I chew and pick my cuticles, bad. Like bloody bad. It is disgusting. I am embarrassed for people to see my fingers. I have done it since I was about 5. That much damage to your cuticles for that long makes your nails grow in funny. I have lumpy talon looking nails. Yuck! The only cure that has worked is fake nails. But, they seem kinda cheer-leader-y.

**I have a mild case of OCD. Like, if I start a list on paper and my handwriting is bad, I will chunk it and start over. Sometimes as many as 10 sheets of paper with one or two words will be sacrificed. Poor trees, I am sorry. I always wash my hair twice and condition once, I park on the same side of the store every time, and I never say bye to the kids, but instead say see you later. I am afraid if I sway from these little routines, something bad will happen.

**I secretly think I am kinda pretty. But, only once in awhile. Usually I think I am the biggest dog on earth.

**I have a neat little trait that I inherited from my dad. I am able to "figure" people out after only meeting them once or twice. I can read them to a T. I can tell if you are genuine, if you are kind, if you are weird, if you are fake, etc. Everything. It's kinda scary. I am by no means clairvoyant or psychic or anything like that. I am just really good at reading people. And, I have never been wrong ever, not once. If I had chosen to be a cop or something this may have helped. Oh well. It is kinda fun though.

**I want another baby so bad that I can't even stand it. If I could have a set of twin girls, I would be happier than a pig in slop. I know it would be hard, I know it would be expensive, I know that I already have 4 gorgeous kids. But, I want another one, preferably a girl, BAD! I get teary eyed in the baby department at every store, I watch Baby Story everyday, I pray for another one. I have prayed for one for years, but alas, no baby. I really don't need another. I think it's just my biological clock ticking.

P.S. If you have heard these "random facts" before, I am sorry. And, I tag Vanessa, Erica, and one of those Granada girls... take your pick.

5 comments:

Simply Sarah *K* said...

oh my gosh...so boring Ü...u crack me up. So...I'd like to know what you "figured out about me"! Thats a cool trait to have!

Ashley said...

I can tell that you are very genuine, very giving, and that you have a very good kind heart. I can also tell that family is numero uno. I might need to hang with you one or two more times to get any deeper. How'd I do?

Ashley said...

And, yes it is a cool trait to have unless someone you know is continually fake, and they think they have you fooled. It is actually a weird position to be in!

Simply Sarah *K* said...

LOL...haha...If I say "You did good" does my lack of humility go back on everything you said? Ü But thank you...I try *BLUSH*

Ashley said...

Not a bit!