Friday, February 29, 2008

Aloha Nights

Tonight was Hunter and Chloe's first school dance! The theme was Aloha Knights. Get it? A luau theme and the mascot is the Knight. Hunter would only wear the required shirt, jeans, and his precious ball cap (the shirts were your admission in). Of course I had to Maddona-fy Chloe's t-shirt. Chloe was pretty nervous and was a little wallflower all night. Hunter on the other hand was a dancing fool! He even did the Y-M-C-A! Except when he caught me looking, he would stop and get all still. He's too cool to let me see him having fun. You might wonder why I was there. First of all they strongly discouraged just dropping your kiddos off and secondly Chloe's anxiety won't allow me to just drop her off anywhere. I worry that she will miss out on alot of fun things throughout life and even regret that she let her fears get the better of her. We are going to see her pediatrician soon to address these issues. But, she did manage to have an ok time, and she even got out on the dance floor about 20 minutes before it was over. And last but not least, I am always on the lookout for blog material! I am glad I went in, the carpool line was down the block! I did get a few photos, I even got one of Hunter dancing.


Pretty girl



Pink Ladies



Hunter- dancing!!



My babies at their first dance! Awww!



Worn out!



Shoud I go out there and boogie? I'll just hang with mom...

3 comments:

Simply Sarah *K* said...

That is SO cool!! What fun to be able to be there and see them, too!

Kelli said...

Sooo cute! I love her outfit. Oh, man, to have your babies going to their first dance! I wish I could have been there!

Shabbee Chick said...

Hi Ashley!

I have been trying to contact you re: your blog design. Have you received my emails?

Amber :)

(Shabbee Chick Designs)