Saturday, February 16, 2008

Blogging sux!

I have absolutely no desire to blog AT ALL... for now. It is dreary outside, we haven't gone anywhere exciting, haven't seen any good movies, the kids haven't said anything cute. We're just here. It's dreary and I feel like shit. I had a post Valentines luncheon yesterday and in all the chaos I forgot to take my new pills. Needless to say, I am not feeling so hot. Fajitas, blueberries, and chocolate are not my friends. Days like today I am so glad my kids are older and that we have enough crap around here to keep them busy. We have surfed (the net), vegged (on the couch), napped (on my bed), and read some books. I am fixing to go get some soup at Chick-Fil-A and then we're gonna bust out some board games. I might bathe and brush my teeth later, maybe. I am kinda used to my breath today. I managed to skim a few blogs today, and I got tagged. I might do that later too, who knows? I will be finding the energy to play with my new pink "bodypart" that came in the mail yesterday.

3 comments:

Kelli said...

New pink body part? Sounds dirty.

Simply Sarah *K* said...

oh MAN you made me think about THE BOOK....ahhhhhhhh....

Ashley said...

Ok, at first I was like, what book? And then I remembered.... Yuck!