Sunday, February 3, 2008

Home Safely

We made it back in one piece, yee haw! We are probably the most tired we have ever been. We had a ton of fun and are kinda bummed that it's back to the grindstone tomorrow. Especially Chloe, she wants to go back. I honestly think she would be fine traveling the country watching her brothers race. Staying in hotels, eating out, etc. She is kinda down about school tomorrow and our trip being over. I have been trying to cheer her up this evening. We deep conditioned her hair, painted toenails, and ordered tickets to the Hannah Montana concert "movie". She seems to be snapping out of it. The boys I think are more tired and are glad to sleep in their own beds. Hayden did ok this weekend, but did not make any of his main events. We purchased a small trophy for him, so he wouldn't feel left out, because Hunter hit the mother load! He got 4 trophies!! He got a trophy for qualifying for his main event, a 2nd place trophy (it's over 3 feet tall!), and two 3rd place trophies (they're over 2 feet tall). He is on cloud nine! I am so proud of my boys! Anyway, just wanted to update everyone on our weekend. I am going to be adding my links and photos back on here tomorrow or the next day, so bear with me. I am also hoping to get a few videos on here of the boys racing. So, check back often. Have a happy Monday!

2 comments:

Kelli said...

Wow, congrats, Hunter. And Ash, so sorry about the tickets! Oh, my gosh, I totally forgot. I'm so glad you were able to get them. Things got a little hectic last night after you called and it just flew right out of my brain.

Ashley said...

no biggie. I probably panicked more than necessary. But she is counting on going and I promised. Should be fun...?