Thursday, February 28, 2008

"C" is for Chocolate, a girl's best friend

Jon and the kiddos went ahead and gave me an early birthday present this evening. They had me believe that they were at the BMX track tonight. Sneaky little farts, that family of mine. Presenting:


Coco Matilda Myers


The kids and their new baby sister


Oh so sleepy...

Since we may not have the chance to name a real baby sister, we went ahead with the C M initials that Chan and Chloe have. I have wanted a chocolate Lab forever and now I have one. It's going to be a bumpy ride. But, since this baby factory is probably closing soon, and I have been kinda lonely since school started way back in August, Jon decided to indulge me. And, perhaps show me just how hard a 5th "baby" would be. Isn't she the cutest puppy you have ever seen? I might just eat her with a side of vanilla ice cream!

10 comments:

Kelli said...

Yes, that is one of the cutest damn puppies I've ever seen. She look so silky. I want to roll my hands all in her wrinkly, loose skin.

Vanessa said...

I am so jealous!!! I love choc labs, we had one but she had been abused, we were not a good fit for her!!!

Shannon said...

She is precious! Happy, happy birthday! I hope today is a great one for you!

Simply Sarah *K* said...

How cool! Labs are just so fun, smart and loyal! You will have a blast....Happy birthday, sweets!

Ashley said...

Thanks guys! She is already a handful, but it's been fun. Right now she really misses her siblings and keeps whining and looking for them. They would all sleep in a big lump, so I bought her a stuffed puppy.

Anonymous said...

She makes you want to squeeze the dickenss out of her. Happy Birthday to you and Jon.

Krista said...

Happy Birthday!!! I hope you have fun! And that is the sweetest, prettiest baby girl!! Labs are awesome and she is so beautiful! Enjoy her while she is little because it won't last long;) My friend has a black lab and he's huge but such a teddy bear.

Krista said...

Oh and cool new header!

Simply Sarah *K* said...

awesome new header!!!! super sweet!

Ashley said...

Thanks everyone!!