Friday, February 8, 2008

She's my cherry pie...

I just took the what kind of pie are you test. And I am cherry pie.
You Are Cherry Pie

You're the perfect combo of innocent and sexy.
At times, you seem a bit naive, simple, and innocent.
But at second glance, you are sensual, seductive, and even a little naughty.
You have people fooled - at least you'd like to think so.

Those who like you enjoy a contradiction.
Either that, or they can't really make up their minds about what they want.
And you can usually give people what they want... as long as you're in the mood.
You've been known to be quite tempestuous, and pleasing others is not high on your list of priorities.

Funny... the site, called blogthings has tons of cute quizzes. Click on the link on the right to select one. Pretty fun! As for me, I am now craving pie and am on my may to take the what kind of lipgloss are you quiz.

No comments: