Friday, February 1, 2008

Patience is a virtue

I am running around like a chicken with my head cut off! I hope you like the looks of things so far... We are headed to Oklahoma today for the Sooner Nationals. It's a national BMX event where the boys can bring home up to three trophies each, as well as earn a ton of points. Points are what get you your new number each season, the smaller number on your plate the better. Anyway, long story short, when we are in between races in our hotel room, I plan on putting my links and some pics back on here. I've been super busy cleaning, packing, and watching LOST! and didn't get to spend as much time working on the blog like I had originally planned. Have a groovy day!

6 comments:

Ashley said...

I had someone make me a header and then got the background at Pyzam. It just happened to match really well. I am worried about the stars bleeding through the pictures on my sidebar when I put them back on. What do you think?

Ashley said...

I am thinking of a pale green background instead of the mauve star one. I don't want it to look too country/victorian.

Simply Sarah *K* said...

oooo....this looks so pretty!!

Shannon said...

I love the new look, it is SO pretty!

Krista said...

It's very pretty. I'm going to change mine again too. The see through on the words and pics drive me crazy.

Erica said...

I like your new background! Much easier on my newly lasered eyes to read than the black/white. Thanks!! :)