Thursday, February 28, 2008

Happy Birthday...

to Jon and me! Babe, I love you. I still think it's crazy that we have the same birthday. You would think I would have gotten used to it by now. You don't look a day over 28! My birthday wish is that this year might be better than the last. We have grown alot over the years and have weathered many storms, but they have only made us closer and stronger. You are a great husband and father, and the kids and I are lucky to have you. I am sorry I don't tell you often enough how special and important you are. I hope your day was great. Thank you for my sweet puppy!
Love,
Ashley
P.S. yes we really do have the same birthday, but I am younger and I don't ever let him forget it!


Here me and Jon are with Hunter and Chandler on one of many joint birthdays. I think I am 23 here and Jon was 27. We were also celebrating the boys birthdays. Chloe would join our family 5 months later.


Here I am on my 8th birthday, with a whole gang of brothers and sisters to help blow out the candles.


Jon and Hunter. One of my favorite photos. Taken May 1996.


Me and Jon in August 1995. We had just moved into our first apartment.


Jon and Hayden when he was about 18 months old. Jon would rock him to sleep every night from 4 months until about 2 years, until he got to be a big boy. That seems like a lifetime ago.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mom says these pictures are so awesome! Yall are beautiful people.

Kelli said...

Man, you have a lot of pictures! Those are good. I need to come look through them.

Simply Sarah *K* said...

Those are some GREAT pictures. I think it's so cool that ya'll have the same bday!!

Ashley said...

I have a ton of pictures! And yes we are beautiful aren't we? Kidding.... Sarah- it was cool to have the same birthday at first, now it's annoying. I want MY OWN day! I'm a brat like that.