Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Aww, poor Fynn

My sweet little nephew Fynn was minding his own business hanging out in the park with his big brother, his mommy, and some friends and he broke his chubby little leg on the slide! I feel so sorry for him, he doesn't understand what's going on. But, I know his mommy is taking great care of him. We hope you get well soon, little punkin. We are gonna come visit tomorrow and we are gonna bring a surprise! Fynn and Chan have had bad luck at public parks. Here once again for your viewing pleasure is Chan's "big break" back in November.
Here is Fynn back in December. Isn't he a cutie pie?


Here he is in his cast. His poor little leg!

P.S. I am sorry, but I couldn't resist putting Chan's video on here again!

3 comments:

Simply Sarah *K* said...

That boy has grown so much, and in just 2ish months! Too fast!!

Krista said...

Ahhh!! Poor baby!! How long will it take to heal? Makenna broke her arm when she was 15 months and it only took like two weeks. Little kids heal a lot faster than us old folks so hopefully he will get better super soon.

Ashley said...

Oh my gosh, how traumatic. I had never experienced that until Chandler. That was devastating enough, I couldn't imagine an infant/toddler.