Sunday, February 17, 2008

Priceless

Priceless ads are my favorite, I've done one on here before. You can find it here. Well, it's time for another. This one's a biggy. C'mon sometimes you need more than three things to make something priceless, duh!

Green Apple Fizz bubble bath- $10
Sunsilk shampoo and conditioner- $7
Dove Nutrium soap- $2
Olay cleansing cloths- $4
Neutrogena sugar scrub and body butter- $15
Daisy plus razors- $4
Crest toothpaste- $3
Listerine- $6
In Style magazine- $4
Taking "one of those" where there's plenty of hot water, no one walks in without knocking, all the kids are sleeping, I have great products, a new magazine and you feel like a new fresh smelling woman baths. Plus time to brush and floss- PRICELESS!

4 comments:

Krista said...

That is totally priceless!!! Can I get one of those.....PLEASE!!!!

Ashley said...

Oh my goodness, so worth it to wait til midnight when all is quiet! I never got to do those kinda baths when mine were little though! I am making up for lost time now!

Anonymous said...

your husband

Ashley said...

My husband what???