Sunday, February 10, 2008

The 7 habits of highly annoying yet loveable people I call family:

** Dropping their clothes 5 feet from the hamper or their dishes on the counter ABOVE the dishwasher. You've almost made it at that point, just go the distance. Open that hamper, pop open the dishwasher. You know you want to!

** Not flushing! Really guys, give your mom/wife a break. It's a lever! It's not like you have to cover it like a cat or get a bucket to wash it away. Just push it!!

**Putting the Sprite bottle, Capri Sun box, or milk carton back in the frig empty. Why? Does the frig look like it needs more playmates? There are plenty of moldy cheese wedges, wrinkly grapes, and McDonald's ketchup packets in there to make anyone happy.

**Wearing mis-matched socks. I know I totally suck at folding socks. But the sheer fact that there are at least 2,374 socks in the basket means you should at least be able to find 2 that match. And no, gray and tan socks don't make a pair...

**Using a new cup every single time you get a drink or a new towel every time you shower. It really is ok to re-use them. Mommy is tired of single handedly keeping Tide and Cascade in business. I am practically signing the bonus checks for the stiffs in charge. You're welcome guys, think of me the next time you're vacationing in Hawaii.

**Thinking I won't notice when you haven't brushed your teeth. Nice try, I would know that color anywhere. It ryhmes with mellow. And it's a dead giveaway that you and your toothbrush haven't talked in awhile. As if your breath isn't hint enough. Puppy breath is cute, if you're a puppy...

**Farting in the car. We have gone over this a million times. I find it hard to believe that you really need to fart 18 times from our driveway to the school. Do you make yourself fart? Or does it just happen? Because if you are making yourself fart, we know what that means...skid marks. And I am so not gonna go there.

11 comments:

Shannon said...

Um, teenagers sound greeeeat!

Simply Sarah *K* said...

lolol...you CRACK ME UP! What fun! Ü

Kelli said...

I would say something about how I dread these things when I have teenagers, but since I'm already dealing with it with Bryce...

Krista said...

That's hilarious!! Sad but so true:)

Ashley said...

The sad thing is, Jon should know better (dishes and clothes) and Chan is the only teenager!

Anonymous said...

Bryce doesn't brush his teeth either? Um, I think I am the only one doing the dishes dear.

Ashley said...

oh please... don't even get me started on the way you load the dishwasher. I go behind you and reload the top rack anyway...

Kelli said...

Okay, Bryce brushes his teeth.

Anonymous said...

It must be a sister thing because I load the dishwasher perfect and someone reloads it for some reason. Women???

Ashley said...

The problem is you men! You think you do everything right but ya'll are really clueless! And, Jon does brush his teeth, that was more geared towards the kids!

Krista said...

LOL! You guys are funny! I always say that my hubby is my third kid. He'll put dishes in the sink without even rinsing them. It drives me crazy. Every now and then, he will do the dishes but that is not very often. Men are so spoiled;)