Tuesday, February 12, 2008

The bag lady

Ok, so I have done this same post before. You can see the original here. But, in honor of my new pretty purse, which is smaller, I am again posting the contents of my old one. Brace yourselves, you'll never believe what I can cram into a handbag.

1. 1 tube of Neutrogena sunscreen
2. small tin containing 2 Applebee's gift cards
3. real estate magazine
4. 2 pairs of 3D glasses
5. 3 sample size tubes of hand lotion
6. 4 bills that I need to pay
7. 3 checkbooks- all empty
8. a bottle of Motrin
9. comment postcard from Red Robin
10. Sweet and Sassy pamphlet
11. 1 pair of red polka dot sunglasses
12. flyer from Gymboree, complete with coupons
13. 12 receipts (it's been a light shopping month!)
14. 2 birthday invitations
15. a bottle of Pepto Bismol
16. Imodium AD (yucky I know!)
17. 2 voter registration cards
18. 3 pens
19. 6 cough drops
20. 2 packs of gum, 1 empty
21. decals for the kid's number plates on their BMX bikes
22. 7 movie ticket stubs
23. makeup bag containing 6 lipglosses, 3 lipsticks, 1 lipliner, and a blush brush
24. my Ignite business cards complete with holder
25. 3 Lane Bryant gift checks
26. hand sanitizer spray
27. crayons from Red Robin
28. 4 old grocery lists and
29. about 75 business cards and various store "savings" cards

Whew, that's a lot of crap. I think I need to wash my hands now...
P.S. new purse here

10 comments:

Shannon said...

UM, wow!

Ashley said...

I know right? Pretty sad. It was so full of junk today, that receipts were starting to fly out, I had to clean it out!

Shannon said...

LOLOL, I know when my wrinkled, shoved in receipts start to fly out when I go for my keys, it's time to clean my purse!

Simply Sarah *K* said...

mmm...i am DREAMING of a new purse...just havent found it yet...the old one has too many old sucker sticks in it! No cash, but enough sticks to build myself a new house!

Ashley said...

I bought a pretty cute one, the inside liner is turquoise and I bought a bright pink wallet. It was only 16.99, I thought it was pretty sweet! I am on the lookout for a huge designer inspired black or (even better) a distressed brown handbag, the bigger the better

Kelli said...

I love purses. My weakness.

Ashley said...

The new purse is much cuter in person. Frilly and it is as soft as butter! It is a stand in until I can afford my dream bag, which they carry at Fossil of all places!

Ashley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Krista said...

Holy Cow!! That's a lot of stuff!! My purse is my diaper bag:(

Simply Sarah *K* said...

ooo! that is way too cute! thanks for posting a pic of it!