Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Way-back Wednesday

Chloe on the left, Christmas 1997 and me on the right, not sure of the age. I just thought the resemblance was uncanny. From the face, to the similar clothing colors, and the blue couches.

Me in my Indian Princess costume from a 1st grade program. That's my brother Jason in the background.

Me and my gay BFF at the time, Steven, circa 1990. We were inseperable at the time for about 2 years and totally had life figured out. At some point we had a falling out. For the life of me I can't remember why, but evidentally I creased him out of the photo. We took this pic at the Parks mall. Somebody has the whole package, I only have the one picture. My family couldn't stand the guy!

8 comments:

Shannon said...

I love how your pictures are like so perfectly 80's! Priceless!

Kelli said...

I liked him until he threw me down in the garage demanding I make up with my best friend. Oh, and for yelling at me about that guy James, N-E- way... I remember those Indian princess things, they were fun.

Ashley said...

He threw you down? Was I there? What best friend? Refresh my memory please! James??

Simply Sarah *K* said...

what a cutie! great pictures Ashley!

Ashley said...

Thanks! Man I was the 80's!!!

Kelli said...

He chased me into the garage because Marcie and I were fighting. He threw me down in the shower out there and screamed in my face. Remember when I accidentally called that guy James Mansen, and he freaked out because he thought I was referring to Charles Mansen, because of James' story?

Krista said...

The 80's were awesome!!

Ashley said...

I kinda remember, what a meanie. Sorry I didn't kick his ass. James was a Manson!!!!