Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Way-back Wednesday

I am a little late today. My apologies. I am super worried about Hayden and have been watching my baby bird all night. He is finally in a deep sleep, so I am on the computer, big surprise! Here's my little bit o' nostalgia for the day

Here I am in 1st grade. I have on a green dress that is nearly identical to the one my sister Kelli posted today.


Here are me, Kelli, and Amy the day before our brother Jeremy left on his mission. Aren't we fierce?


Here I am with the Chan-man. I am 19 and he is 1 in this photo. I was so clueless about how to be a mom, still am. But I love that boy with all my heart. He is my hero.


Here are my kiddos the day after Hayden was born. So cute and little I wanna smack the little farts. I am one lucky girl.

6 comments:

Erica said...

Just as I remember you...which English teacher emailed you?

Ashley said...

Mrs. Sanders! I will forward you the email. It was very sweet!

Kelli said...

Oh, man, those are sooooome pictures! The kids are so cute. It seems so recent that Hayden was born; I can't believe how small he looks in the picture. Crazy stuff.

Simply Sarah *K* said...

that smile on Chandlers face when he is holding Hayden is priceless!
i LOVE those green dresses, think your momma held onto them so my girls could borrow? Ü

Shannon said...

That picture of the three of you near the wall...I would cross the street! Those are some tough ladies right thar!

Ashley said...

Sarah, I am sure they were put in a garage sale or burned.... If you only knew how many frou frou and weird outfits we had to wear, you would totally feel sorry for us.