Thursday, February 7, 2008

Body Drama

I just bought this book on Monday, thinking it was something that would come in handy, since my daughter is at the edge of puberty. I have to admit I was curious as well. All I can say is WOW! All you ever wanted to know and were afraid to ask and then some. And the pictures, not for the faint of heart. Some, I can see as being helpful and even interesting. But, a page full of vaginas? Ummm, not sure that was necessary. It is very interesting and informative, and pretty darn funny. It was cool to see photos of women before and after they airbrush them for a magazine. I don't know about you, but sometimes when I look at a magazine with perfect airbrushed bodies, it can greatly affect my mood. Usually if I have a twinkie immediately afterwards I'm ok, but still... Anyway, go buy it, it's good!

No comments: