Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Hoping and Praying...

that Hayden doesn't have the flu. He was complaining that his throat and nose hurt late last night and around 10 he felt a little warm. I checked him every half hour until 3 and he was sweaty, not fevery. Around 6 he came into my room, burning up. So, he is now parked on the couch with a box of Kleenex. Dad is headed to the store for orange juice and some more Motrin. I feel really bad for him, I hate when my babies are sick. I am also feeling bad because we went to visit Kelli and the boys yesterday afternoon, and the last thing they need over there is the flu. Sorry guys. It definitely seems to be going around like crazy this year. I am thinking positive that it's only a cold...
**Hayden has a fever of 103.1 and is on the wait list at Care Now. Of course, his Dr. has no appointments today. Grrrr....

3 comments:

Kelli said...

Oh, Hayden, hope you feel better, man! Just sleep, sleep and sleep some more. Let me know what happens.

Krista said...

Man, it's bad this year. I hope he feels better soon.

Ashley said...

Thanks, we are leaving for the Dr. now. I will let everyone know what they say.