Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Calling all Twilight lovers!

So, there's this story of a crafty lady... follow along! I met Sarah through my sister Kelli and the wonderful world of blogging. We have hung out a few times, planned Kelli's shower dinner, crafted together, etc. Well, she has this friend Krista who lives in Las Vegas and Krista and I have become blogging/email buddies. Which has been great, because I dig these two chicks! They haven't seen each other in awhile, since they are now separated by a few states. So, Sarah had this awesome idea to make Twilight T's to sell which celebrate/commemorate/show their love for the movie coming out. Which is a perfect idea because she's gonna use the proceeds to get Krista a plane ticket to Texas! I think it's an awesome, brilliant idea because they get to hang out and I get to finally meet Krista. Now, I may have creative spurts here and there, but Sarah blows me out of the water with her crafty ways. Anyway, long story short: if you love Twilight and want to help get some chicks together in good 'ole Texas, go here, and order your very own Twilight T.

2 comments:

Simply Sarah *K* said...

Aww! You rock. I'm totally going to try and get an Etsy shop set up VERY soon to make it easier!

Krista said...

That is so nice!!