Friday, November 28, 2008

Can't Stop Smiling!

I have ginormous calves. I know, crazy huh? But, I do. Even when I am thinner, they stay the same size. Which means I have never owned a pair of knee high boots, EVER! Until tonight, approximately 1.5 minutes ago. Because, I just ordered the most amazing boots in existence, at least to me. JCrew carries extended calf boots and I have had my eyes on these babies, forever! Our gas lease check ended up being twice what we thought it was going to be, so I was given the green light by the hubby to order my boots. Imagine my surprise when I logged on to do so and they were on sale! They are normally very expensive, but with the sale and a special Thanksgiving shopping code I got them for $200 dollars off!! I am just loving them and they aren't even here yet. If you need me, I will be outside by the mailbox waiting on Wanda to deliver them to me. She better not start acting a fool like last time either.

Here they are:

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Yay for new boots! Those are fabulous!

Lois Brown said...

Congrats on the new boots! I'm jealous!

Simply Sarah *K* said...

Those are fantastic! I tried on a pair of boots today at Target and NOPE, not going there! James calls them my "falves".... like "cankles" but just a little higher!

Kelli said...

Those are very cute. I am jealous, too. I have bought three pairs of boots and taken them all back. Meep.