Saturday, November 15, 2008

Holy Freakin' Cow!

Although at this rate, it's gonna be holy freakin' some other animal that's not fat...

So, I am super excited. And rightfully so. Because, I just did my weekly weigh-in and I have lost 20 pounds! I never would have believed it possible that I could lose 5 pounds, let alone 20! This helps motivate me so much, I have been in a slump lately and I was scared I wouldn't be able to keep this up. But, after this morning I am truckin' on. I know I still have a loooong way to go, but I am super stoked. Seriously, I am gonna have a cheesy smile on my face all day long!
Just wanted to share. Yay me!

4 comments:

Leanne said...

Yea you is right. That is amazing. You are inspiring me to get back in shape!!

Simply Sarah *K* said...

TWENTY!? Thats fantastic!!! What an accomplishment! Congrats ;)

Krista said...

Yay!!! That's so awesome!!! We should all do a blog and share what is working and recipes!! Congrats!!

Shannon said...

woot woot! 20 pounds is like SO AMAZING! You have totally inspired me, and you look fantastic! Keep it up!