Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Birthday Little Mr. Hayden!

Yesterday was Hayden's actual birthday and I never was able to post, I was either super busy or driving. And, I did do one for his party 2 weeks ago. But, my kids ask me often, did you blog today? Was it about me? So, while I am waiting for Jon to come and pick me up from our hotel I wanted to take a second to tell my baby HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I love you Hayden! I couldn't ask for a better "caboose" to complete our family. I am so lucky to have such a funny, sweet, laid back little guy. I can't believe he is already 7!! It sometimes seems as if he was just born and other times it seems as if he's been here forever. I remember every moment of the day he was born as if it were yesterday. Anyway, just wanted to tell my baby boy Happy Birthday! Love ya bud!

Hayden, on a sugar high. He looks crazed! We stopped at Texas Roadhouse for his birthday dinner last night and he got the biggest brownie sundae ever!


Hayden and his BFF Pedro


Cute, cute, cute! I love this kid more than words could ever express!

2 comments:

Krista said...

Happy Birthday Hayden!!
And Happy Thanksgiving!!

Kelli said...

Happy late birthday, Hayden! I am so sorry I missed your party.