Sunday, November 2, 2008

The Myers girls

Chloe and I were playing around with this program we have called Picasa. It stores and archives all your pictures and it has cool editing tools and neat effects. Pretty cool! I can't afford Photoshop and I probably wouldn't know how to do it anyway... But, these turned out semi-good. I am pleased. One day I'll be a picture taking photoshopping genius. Until then- voila:









I am amazed that these turned out. We had been running in and out sweating our butts off. Plus, we had been munching on cake. It wasn't until we went to say goodbye to Jon's grandma that I noticed the gorgeous rose bush. So, we grabbed one, knocked off the spider living amongst the petals and took 4 pictures. I really love these. Especially Chloe, she is gorgeous. And, I would say that even if she wasn't my daughter.

7 comments:

Erica said...

COOL effects! I *heart* Picasa. I just started using it about a month ago, and it really is fun. Beats the heck out of getting frustrated with Photoshop (I'm WAY too impatient to work with "layers".)

Shannon said...

oh my goodness! how super cute! i love them all, they really look great! and I think the pictures are fab too!

Kelli said...

ya'll are both so beautiful!

Kelli said...

I especially love that last one of Chloe.

Simply Sarah *K* said...

Those are great! Ya'll are some hot momma's!

Amazing Grace said...

you are one hot mama... and lookin' good!

Ashley said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you. Sweet ladies!