Thursday, November 13, 2008

Just another crazy day...

So, if you read my blog on a regular basis you know we have had our fair share of weird illnesses, broken bones, etc. Well, today has been no exception. Chloe woke up with her eyes swollen shut! She had a few small bites near her right temple and on her shoulder. So, we went to the urgent care clinic since it's quicker and closer. And, they aren't sure what she's allergic to, but they are fairly certain that whatever bit her, her body didn't like it AT ALL! Not only did she get a big shot in her butt, she also barfed in their sink. Lovely... I have her home now, dosed up on Benadryl and hopefully she'll be all better soon. I, on the other hand am on a mission to rip apart, search, and scrub her room (especially her bed) to see what the culprit is. If it's spiders I am setting fire to her bed and then we're moving back to the 'burbs. I will keep everyone posted. Gee, I didn't think I would have anything to blog about today. I have included a picture of her today and one a month or so ago, just so you can see how dramatic the swelling is. Keep in mind that it has gone down considerably.

Nearly 3 hours after waking up, swelling is half what it was
 


What she's supposed to look like
 
Posted by Picasa


P.S. Don't ask me why, but she is always saying she wishes she was Asian... now, she has changed her mind. I told her the swelling was from too much time on the computer, she halfway believed me.

5 comments:

Kelli said...

Oh, Chloe! Poor girl, I am so sorry. Let's cross our fingers it isn't spiders. What could be worse? Actually, don't answer that. And how hilarious that she wanted to be Asian...?

Simply Sarah *K* said...

Awww! That sucks! I'm glad she's on her way to getting better! And good luck finding out what it is, thats kinda creepy.
Ya'll need a break from this crazy stuff!

Krista said...

Ahh!! I hope she feels better soon.

Ashley said...

Ok, so still don't know what it was that bit her. I went out to run errands last night for Hayden's party and Jon was supposed to search. Instead, he fell asleep, so Chloe ended up on the couch. I'll find out soon, I hope. She is home today. Swelling is totally gone, but her face is so red. Looks like she has been playing in red and pink makeup.

Shannon said...

Oh my goodness! Poor girl! That is truly so sad and icky! And how scary to wake up knowing that something bit you! Yuck!