Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Tired, exhausted, and sleepy

Here's what I did today. This is pretty typical of every day. Except today I spent alot of money, sorry babe...

Up at 6:40- make breakfast and two lunches, get 4 kids out the door by 8:15.

8:15 to 9:30- get ready for my day: shower, hair, makeup, etc. I also had a Lean Cuisine for breakfast. Not sure why? Nothing else sounded good.

9:50 to 12:30- meet my friend Erin at Kohls. Got a call from the school nurse 10 minutes after arriving at Kohls. Hayden had a nose bleed and needed clothes. Thanks for covering for me Jon. From there we went to Linens-n-Things, Old Navy, and Staples.

12:30 to 1:30- Erin heads home, while I continue shopping at Bath and Body Works and Albertsons.

1:30 til 1:50- drive home while eating lunch in the car. What? I was starving. (I had a chargrill sandwich and a Diet Coke from Chick-Fil-A)

1:50 til 2:30- read mail, check email, and watch a show about twins.

2:30 til 4:00- get Hayden, drop off a gift at a friend's house, tour the YMCA, and go to Walgreens. Get a phone call while at the checkout at store and Chloe's friend Bailey cut her leg on the bus, she is bleeding BAD and is going nuts. Normally I am ALWAYS home when the bus comes but Hayden was taking 8 years to pick something he could spend his birthday money on. Chloe ended up flagging down our neighbor and he drove Bailey to her mom's work.

4:00 til 6:45- make beds, wash 2 loads of laundry, feed all of our pets, take out trash, pick up Chandler, make dinner, help Hayden with homework.

7:00 to 8:30- Institute class

8:45 til 9:30- back to the store. This time it's Target for Oxy Clean for Hayden's shirt and a birthday card for my brother. Somehow 2 eye shadows and a Diet Dr. Pepper wound up in my cart....

9:30 to 9:50- drive home

9:50 til 10:20- eat my version of dinner: Diet Dr. Pepper with 1/2 a cheese sandwich, grapes, and some baked Doritos.

10:20 to present- blogging and reading the news while watching Dancing with the Stars.

I have left out about 15 phone calls. Which occurred during almost all of the above.
I am about to pass out, but I need to wind down, so I am blogging... I am fixing to help Jon shave his head, (saves on haircuts). Then I am gonna check homework, lay out school clothes, and take a bubble bath. I'll be lucky if I get to bed by 1. Really lucky.

4 comments:

Simply Sarah *K* said...

Holy canoli that is one heck of a day!

Shannon said...

Wowsers! So, what did you buy? LOL! I love crazy shopping days, even though I always feel kind of guilty, they are so so fun!

Ashley said...

So I bought:
wallflowers and hand soaps at BBW
pencil sharpener and labels at Staples
boots and a hoody at Kohls
sweats and a scarf at Old Navy
food at Albertson's
a toy and Chex bars at Walgreens
and finally eyeshadow and laundry stuff at Target. And, I got in bed at 1 and was up at 6:40 again today. I am still tired and I am gonna nap for sure. Jon is off today so while he does yard work and washes cars I am sleeping. I'll catch up on recored shows while I fold clothes, then napping, then lunch date with hubby. Plus, Chloe has her first activity days tonight. It's gonna be another busy day. Is this like the longest comment ever?

Anonymous said...

Good fill someone in on and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you for your information.