Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Car Lot

Over the past 14 years of bliss with Jon, we have owned alot of cars. Occasionally we will list them out and laugh about it. Our neighbors probably think we are nuts. It is nice though, there's always something to drive. Right now we have 6. Yes, that is a big number but some of them are clunkers. In no particular order here are the cars we have owned since 1994:

1995 Saturn
1996 Kia Sephia
1996 Ford Windstar
2003 Dodge Ram Lonestar
1966 Pontiac GTO
2004 Dodge 3500 Dually
1964 GTO
1994 Chevy Dually
1999 Ford F-150
1964 GTO convertible (currently own)
2006 Chevy HHR
1969 Ford Ranger truck (currently own)
1984 Fiero
1984 Fiero
1987 Chevy Corsica
1986 Toyota van
1974 Pontiac Trans-Am SD-455 (really awesome car!)
1987 Jeep Cherokee
1993 GMC truck (currently own)
1993 Chevy truck (currently own)
2004 Ford F-250 4x4 Harley Davidson edition (currently own)
2001 Ford Expedition
2003 Chevy Suburban
2008 Honda Odyssey (currently own)
2001 Harley Davidson Road King
2001 Harley Davidson sportster (this was mine, and it was PINK! I will post pics-someday...)
2006 Harley Davidson Screamin' Eagle V-Rod

All I can say is, dang! That's alot of driving utensils... and, I am not really sure why I did this post. My OCD tendencies have kicked in tonight, which means: make a list. Any list, just make one, NOW!

5 comments:

Simply Sarah *K* said...

LOL! Thats a huge list! And ya'll have had some sweet cars! My grandpa would kill me...but I hope to own a Harley one day, I think it would be so much fun to ride!

Ashley said...

You can always rent one... I only had mine for a year before I sold it. I was gonna get a differnt sytle and then I just gave up on it. Someday! They are fun to ride! Plus, I was just proud of myself for even learning how and now my license says class CM (car, motorcycle) so I am pretty proud of it!

Jenny said...

hey,sometimes you just have to write things down for posterity. Is there any way I can get your address? I just wanted to send you alittle something for all theawesome things you gave me and my family. (My boys LOVE their comforters, which are both currently on their beds as we speak!)

Anonymous said...

do you own all 6 of these or in debt

Ashley said...

First of all that is an odd question anonymous. Second of all it's not really anyone's business, but I have a payment on 2 and we own the others outright. What about your debts?