Thursday, November 20, 2008

Diaper Duty

Ok, so I need more help from you readers! Chloe has a science fair project due on December 11th. And, she is gonna do: Which brand of diaper is most absorbent? So, I need anyone that has a baby/child in diapers to pretty please "loan" us a diaper. Ideally we need one of each major brand and maybe 1 store brand. I am sure most people probably only keep one kind on hand at any given time. And I also know diapers aren't cheap, so I can compensate you somehow... cookies, candy, etc. Thank you! If you are able to help us out, email me or leave a comment and I will get you my address. Thanks in advance!

7 comments:

Shannon said...

I can send you a luvs!

Simply Sarah *K* said...

I will give you one of my Walmart brand...they are the best!
What a great idea for a science fair project!

Ashley said...

Ok, awesome! Keep 'em coming! Pretty please can y'all send them to me asap? We are going out of town for Thanksgiving and it's due the day after we get back!!

Shannon said...

email me your adress and i can get it out asap!

Kelli said...

I have a Luvs, a Huggies, and a Kirkland (Costco) brand one...

Ashley said...

Ok, I am gonna come get those Kel. I can come get the others too, if necessary. Y'all let me know!

Faintastic! said...

I have some Pampers, but I prolly won't see you until Jonah's blessing.