Thursday, November 27, 2008

Gobble Gobble


Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Have a great day! Enjoy your families and stuff your faces for us... ;)
We found out that Ruby Tuesday next door to our hotel is serving an honest to goodness real turkey dinner, so we are heading there around 2. Cross your fingers it's not too crowded (TONS of BMX'ers!!) for us to get our turkey! Last years IHOP still haunts us... I hope everyone has a fantastic holiday! Christmas will be here before you know it...
P.S. We love and miss you Chan Man :(

4 comments:

Lois Brown said...

BMXer's is that Motorcycles or bikes? I'm not up on all of this if it is motorcross you might know my cousin he is quite famous in the motorcycle motorcross world. Anyway...I hope Rudy Tuesday's is awesome! Have a great holiday weekend!

Ashley said...

Who's your cousin? My boys do bikes but they also watch motocross. Happy turkey day Lois!

Lois Brown said...

Karel Krammer writes for what use to be called Dirt Rider magazine...is still the magazine now that it is called something...but he use to race, then he tested new bikes and equiment and then wrote on them and when we lived in Wichita he used to cover the race in Ponca City just so he could se us and we could go with him...that's when I knew who he was becuase we were with him we were given the royal treatment etc....and when alan had is dirtbike Karel gave him one of his racing shirts etc... that had his name on the back "Krammer" and people would offer Alan money for it....kind of funny...When we were teenagers I use to go dirt bike riding with him and his friends all the time...which is why I love motorcycles and Alan and my dream is to retire and go travel to see all our grandchildren on our Big Dogs!!!! Happy thanksgiving to you as well!

Shannon said...

Happy Thanksgivinh Ashley! I hope Ruby Tuesday does you good! Have a wonderful weekend!